Monday, December 24

Shops/signs/random things that amused me!

I was going to add a couple of other pictures but now we have to hurry off to dinner - we're having a sleepover with some other Australian Texams for Christmas! We just went to a Christmas Eve servcie - Jac and Jo's church combined with the ministers other church. It was interesting but of the 5 or 6 carols were unfamiliar or way too high to feel like a proper Christmas Service! Enough typing - now for pictures:

This is the Chelsea Market I think - in NY. I like this one because I like markets with food - and because I got told off for taking photos!


Niagara Falls: I was planning on wearing my raincoat... not throwing it out!

Me and my punny sense of humour - even in China Town.

Randy eh?


Our snowshoeing guide assures us there is no Martlett bird and what kind of bird would have a breeding area in the winter... but its more interesting than 'keep off'.
The Biodome in Montreal.. we couldn't find the real Sloth but it would have been cool to see.

No comments: