Wednesday, July 19

Buy This House

Its kinda wierd to see my house on realestate.com.au! But its good that its there for all to see... pity no-one's bought it yet but there's still time. (One family were keen... will see what evolves!). Meanwhile... back into uni. I met my friendly cadaver today - start dissecting tomorrow which is a little daunting but should be ok. Only tricky part is the co-op shop and surgimed both sold out of the anatomy atlases (crucial before and during dissection) and another textbook I was planning to get. The anatomy atlas is actually out of stock in Australia so onlie I can't do better than '2-4 weeks but may be delayed' to order it - unless you go the extra expensive versions! The other one should be in soon... (Cost here's nothign I'd rather spend my money on!)