Wednesday, August 2

Euthanasia: be one of the first to try....

I sent myself an email earlier in the day from my hotmail account to my gmail account, to send a copy of a debate I'm writing for university. The topic is that euthanasia should be legalised, and I'm arguing the negative case. There is quite a lot of information either way, and I'm undecided on what I think. But I will argue my point. Anyway, the hotmail account has taken to putting a footer at the bottom of the page about the windows live mail 'experience' like this:
Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

Meanwhile, i'd called my attahed document 'euthanasia'. And gmail, had displayed this in my inbox as:
Euthanasia; be one of the first to try....
If it wasn't from myself, I might have thought someone was trying to suggest something nasty...