Monday, November 7

Tudor Times






Also on weekend near Brighton, we went to Lewes. This was with my great aunt Pauline (my grandmother's sister) and her daughter Harriet and husband Richard. We went to Lewes castle where there were tudor thigns to dress up in.. so we did. We also went to Anne of Cleves house (a nice divorce settlement from Henry VIII) and there were tudor thigns to dress up in there as well. Harriet wore the only dress so I had to suffice with teh rather magnificent cloaks and things that were strictly mens clothes.. not that that I was bothered. (Richard, who was looking on and waiting for us to stop playing dress ups might have been more bothered in general.. but we had fun!!) Also a photo of Pauline and Harriet and I in Pauline's garden of her relatively new house.

No comments: