Monday, March 5

Just a few low res pictures from my phone!

Just a couple of average quality pictures taken with my phone (its just hanging in there but doesn't actually charge the battery when you plug it in anymore!) but I thought I'd upload them anyway. This first one, is for Jo - I think it's her teddy (unless its Hugh's) but I forgot his name. We were sitting outside after lunch and Cooper was making us all cups of tea... and Teddy was sunsafe!The next is from when I went to see Peter Bjorn and John at Republic on thursday - I didn't take my real camera, but still decided to take a pic of me and John the drummer after he (and Peter and Bjorn) signed my CD!

And here's Cush... the gorgeous and loveable cat that visits me from next door... although I haven't seen him for a little while. A very cuddly cat :)

No comments: