Monday, November 27

Backdated

This is a picture of the view from my window - at night with rain on the window! So not really very clear... but I like all the lights going kinda blurry. Sometimes I even sat down to do some proper study at my desk... except occasionally I was distracted by the view, or taking photos of the view, or arty photos of rain, or reflections or shadows... or myself in the window! Doesn't take much to distract me really!
Clearly, we studied hard. Meanwhile, Jack and Mark were competing to see who's paper aeroplane went the furthest!! (I say Mark but could be biased!)
Sometimes I even sat down to do some proper study at my desk... except occasionally I was distracted by the view, or taking photos of the view, or arty photos of rain, or reflections or shadows... or myself in the window! Doesn't take much to distract me really!

No comments: